Wednesday, August 13, 2008

About Me:

My name is mewtwo. I am one of the best psychic pokemon in the world. I HATE Giovanni. i can learn a bunch of moves. Im in three movies. Pokemon The First Movie,Pokemon Mewtwo Strikes Back, and Mewtwo Returns. i have intellagence just like Alakazam, Gardevoir, and More...

I can pretty much destroy millions of stuff and probaly more with my clones. My best friend is mew. Mew can get very playable at parts and can get very roudy too. But, I am mew's clone and his ONLY Clone! There is NO Mewthree,Mewfour,Mewfive. They are all fakes. My top 5 friends beside mew are Celebi,Jirachi,Lugia,Cresselia, and Deoxys...

My Arc-Enemy and Rival is Darkrai. Watch out for him cause he can put you to Sleep! Arceus is ok...but, Giratina is almost the same as darkrai. i have no gender but if I did, i would be male. Catch me in the game like in Red,Fire Red,Blue,Leafgreen,Yellow and i will be at lv70 in cerulean cave. My pokemon team is Alakazam,Bronzong,Mettagross,Espeon,Wobbufett...

I Also Hate Japan For Making Darkrai. Well, i guess hes okay to everyone else in the pokemon world. I make lots of sprite pokemon and too see my sprites, go to Fake Pokemon or My Sprite Pokemon to see. I am Cool!

My friend ryan(a cool pokemon trainer) got 2 mewtwos from a kid named brent. He is a okay pokemon trainer. He is Skinny and Short but he knows hardcore karate so don't get any ideas. My real name is matt. Mewtwo is my blogger name though. I am good at making and creating things but, i like sports. I am Skinny just like ryan but i am about 8 inches taller than him. I know and do street fighting with my cousin and we wrestle a lot. He taught me some killer moves for if someone jumps me and attacks. i can do back flips or front flips on my trampoline and land on my feet. i Weigh 130 pounds. i can break anyone's leg or arm just my my spcial technique. When im angry, my veins in my hand kind of stick out and i could puch through my wall or kick. I know a lot of things about pokemon cause, i beat pretty much everyone. Even in pokemon d/p with Tycoon Leader Palmer. I am smart. I am 13 actually and i am a fan of naruto,pokemon, and computers.

No comments: